Patrick works tirelessly to advocate for the rights of individuals who have been injured by dangerous and defective consumer products.
Patrick Lyons | Associate
Since joining the firm last year, Patrick has primarily worked on cases involving defective products, including vehicles, pharmaceuticals, and medical devices. In this short time, Patrick has proven himself to be a dependable, trustworthy, and compassionate advocate for his clients. By concentrating his practice on defective products, Patrick has been able to gain specialized experience that allows him to more effectively fight for his clients’ rights.
- Auto Product Liability
- Pharmaceuticals & Medical Devices
- Takata Airbag Recall
- Talcum Body Powder Lawsuit
- Essure Birth Control Device
During law school, Patrick participated in eight moot court and mock trial team competitions across the country, advancing to the finals or semifinals in almost all. Additionally, his ability to effectively present legal arguments earned him multiple individual advocacy awards. As a result of these accomplishments, Patrick was inducted into the Order of Barristers, a national legal honor society, in his final year of law school. In addition to competing, Patrick served as an associate editor of the law review and achieved the highest grade in several of his classes. His prior internships include the D.C. Attorney General’s Office, a U.S. Attorney’s Office, a private law firm, and a district attorney’s office.
Outside the Courtroom
While not advocating for his clients, Patrick enjoys trying out new DC restaurants, watching classic films and anything on HBO, traveling, and spending time with family and friends.
- J.D., Mississippi College School of Law, 2015, magna cum laude
- Visiting Law Student, George Washington University Law School
- B.A., Tulane University, 2012 (History & Political Science)
- District of Columbia
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- United States District Court for the District of Maryland
- American Bar Association, Litigation Section
- American Association for Justice, Products Liability Section
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Maryland Trial Lawyers Association
- Trial Lawyers Association of Metropolitan Washington, D.C.